As individual as your company
CMS solutions with TYPO3
For more than 20 years we have been dealing with the implementation of websites, portals and web applications. With the content management system TYPO3, projects of any size can be implemented. This can be the brand website with emotional storytelling, the internationalization of a website with different country and language versions to a multi-domain website or a website relaunch with improved user guidance and user experience.
TYPO3 Gold Partner
Fire and flame for TYPO3
We burn for TYPO3 and for the constant improvements that the CMS brings with every release. As a long-standing TYPO3 Gold Partner, we are always technologically up to date and have a large team of certified developers at our disposal. In addition, we have been actively involved in the TYPO3 community for many years, for example as a partner of the TYPO3camp Munich.
We develop your TYPO3 solution in the interplay of strategy, UX design, technology and online marketing.
How we work
Agile software development
Flexibility and dynamism are required in digital projects. Often the requirements for a final product change during the development phase. To implement our TYPO3 projects, we therefore use agile methods in project management and software development such as Scrum, Continuous Integration, staging environments and professional test management. For collaboration among all project participants - including those on the client side - we rely on tools such as JIRA and Confluence. This means that everyone involved always has an up-to-date overview of the project's progress, current to-dos and feedback.
Why a TYPO3 CMS?
The advantages of TYPO3 at a glance
- Leading enterprise CMS in Europe with over 500,000 installations
- Continuous development: since 1998 supported and further developed by the active TYPO3 Association and TYPO3 Community
- Flexibly expandable through numerous extensions, high-performance and scalable
- TYPO3 is an open source software and therefore free of license fees
- Search engine optimized: page titles, metadata, speaking URLs, XML sitemap
- Multi-domain setup: Management of multiple domains within one TYPO3 installation