The SNK approach
Social media marketing as part of the customer journey in B2B
Our services for B2B companies
Establish and develop your social media presence
Looking to get a foothold in social media for the first time or breathe new life into your existing social media channels?
We help you:
- Definition of your target groups
- Selecting the right platforms
- Developing visual and content guidelines
- Setting up analysis and reporting
- Further development in joint workshops
Content strategy and production
Strong, relevant content is the most important prerequisite for successful social media marketing. That's because algorithms link organic reach to user interaction - and users are demanding. We know how to make your content stand out from the content crowd:
- Development of suitable topics and messages
- Identification of the right content formats
- Development of a long-term editorial plan
- Content production (text, images, graphics, video)
Corporate influencer positioning
Influencer marketing also works in B2B. Because corporate influencers give your company's expertise an authentic, human face. This creates a personal connection to your target group and strengthens their trust. We show you how to position yourself and your employees accordingly.
Social media advertising
Facebook puts its advertising reach in Germany at 29 million users. Instagram has 26 million users, and LinkedIn still has 12. We can help you leverage this reach for B2B.
With precisely tailored social media campaigns, we address exactly the users you want to reach:
- Visitors to your website or landing pages
- Users from specific professional groups (engineers, buyers, developers, etc.)
- employees of specific companies
- a combination of all
In a Nutshell
What we achieve for you with social media marketing
One hour and 24 minutes per day - that's how much time Germans spend on social media on average, according to a recent study. We address your target group where they spend their time!
In B2B, too, social media thrives on interaction. And that's a good thing! Because every like and every comment helps you understand your target group better and builds loyalty.
We draw the attention of your target group to exactly the topics that are important to you. We point your followers to whitepapers, offer webinars or Q&A sessions, or present an exceptional use case.